Railway Station, Aarau, Switzerland
Aarau railway station (German: Bahnhof Aarau) serves the municipality of Aarau, capital city of the canton of Aargau, Switzerland. Opened in 1856, it is owned and operated by SBB-CFF-FFS.
The station forms the junction between the Olten–Aarau railway line and Baden–Aarau railway line. Previously, it was also a terminus of the now closed Aarau–Suhr railway line.
On the southern side of the station yard is a separate station for the metre gauge trains of the Wynental- und Suhrentalbahn.